I should start off by saying that Lotus Notes is a piece of shit but unfortunately I still have to use it from time-to-time. But, I have too so I have to at entries to my blog to help me remember how to do all the trivial tasks I need to like searching email folders or creating mail lists, operations that in other mail client applications are so simple there’s no need to write additional blogs. This one is to help me remember how to search a mail folder. You’d have thought it’s something like right-click on the folder and select search or select the binoculars from the toolbar when the folder is highlighted but ooohhh nnoooo!
- Complain to your boss again about how awful Lotus Notes is.
- First select the folder you would like to search, just the one mind!
- From the menu bar select View -> Search This View.
- This will open the Search in View dialogue box.
- In the Search for box enter your criterion.
- Click the Search button to begin the search.
- To exit the search just click the ‘X’ in the top right corner.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...