Are you finding that GMail is sending some of your friend’s email to the spam folder? Well this is the post for you. A couple of simple steps will see you right.
- Login to the web interface.
- Click the Settings link at the top right of the screen.
- On the Settings page click the Filters tab.
- Click the Create a new filter link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email address of your friend in the From field.
- Click the Next Step button.
- Check the Never send it to Spam box.
- If you want to pull all the previously spammed emails out of the spam folder you can check the Also apply filter to [x] conversations below (where [x] is some number).
- Click the Create filter button.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...