I am writing this article because it seems to take me ages to find out where the magic switches are in the wizard to let you select “burn iso". ULeadBurn.Now’s documentation is appalling, so I’m writing this to keep it in my mind so I don’t have to make any more coasters trying to figure it out.
- Load ULeadBurn.Now from the start menu.
- When the wizard comes up select Copy Disc.
- In Source, click the Disc image file radio button.
- Hit the folder icon and select the ISO image.
- Make sure the destination is set to your DVD/RW
- Click, Copy when you are finished.
Comment from: [Member]
Or you can double click the .iso file and ULeadBurn.Now will launch the appropriate application with all the fields filled in! Oops!
Form is loading...