I wasn’t looking forward to the arduous job of transferring my contacts, calendar and notes from my old N95 to my new N900. As it turned out it was really easy.
- Activate Bluetooth on both phones and make sure they are both visible.
- On Nokia N95 press the menu button to take you to the main desktop.
- Go into the Applications folder.
- From there go into the Welcome application.
- Select Switch.
- Select the icon from the bottom of the screen to synchronise data in one direction.
- Select Bluetooth and follow the instructions.
- Once the N95 is happily connected to the N900, it will just transfer across all your information.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...