- Install Eclipse 3.4.1 JEE Ganymede SR1
- Load Eclipse and goto Help->Software Updates…
- Select the Available Software tab and click Add Site
- In the Location enter http://dist.springframework.org/release/IDE then click Ok
- After a bit of flickering Spring IDE Update Site appears (twice!) and along with a couple of others sites
- If you right click on “http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/e3.4″, select Properties, Click Ok, then check and uncheck Include items that have already been installed then the “http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/e3.4″ site will change to Mylyn for Eclipse 3.4!
- Check Mylyn for Eclipse 3.4, one of the Spring IDE Update Site and http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/33/update/, click Install… - If the Install button is not enabled then uncheck and re-check the buttons until they are select and Install is enabled!
- You be taken to the Install screen, showing the size of the update as (40,518KB) and All details are ok. Click Next.
- Now you have to agree the Licenses, so check I accept the terms of the license agreement and click Finish.
- The software updater will start downloading and installing the updates. You can click the Details button to see what is going on.
- You must then restart the workbench
Comment from: * [Visitor]
Comment from: Madhu [Visitor]
Comment from: Srivathsan [Visitor]
Cannot complete the request. See the details. Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements Match[requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/org.eclipse.swt/[3.5.2.v3557f,3.5.2.v3557f]].
am getting the above error while installing
Comment from: [Member]
SpringSource open sourced the Spring Tool Suite which is loads better and has everything built in ready to go. You can download it from here:
Form is loading...